Ranches, lodges, outfitters, guides, agents or any hunting related business looking to book more hunters and generate more revenue, will find our search engine optimization experience is perfect for your website marketing needs.
We are involved in the hunting and fishing industry personally, so we understand the terminology of the industry and what keywords people use in their searches. Don't let somebody that has no clue do your seo, use a company like us that is directly involved in the outdoors industry. A website doesn't help you much if nobody can find it.
Search engine optimization is also a big part of a website design process. If you design a website properly, it normally does well right out of the gate. We include the basic seo needed in a design including hunting/fishing related seo page titles, seo named pages, meta tags, site maps, backlinks, linking and other white hat seo elements that will make your site perform well right out of the gate. We hunt and fish ourselves, so we know which keywords will perform well for your outdoors industry website design.
Ready to start your Fishing or Hunting SEO/SMO project?
Call today: 832-428-7332
SMO - Social Media Optimization
SMO - Social Media Optimization is using the tools in social networking on the internet to bring your potential clients into a personal relationship with your business. Social media optimization (SMO) is also generating publicity through social media networks, online communities and community websites like Facebook to share your information, photos, specials, etc. while building personal relationships with your potential clients.
- Facebook (main focus currently, good tool to share specials, photos, information and build relationships) and to create ads
- Instagram (also very popular and you reach younger viewers)
- YouTube and Vimeo (great for double advertising for all your videos)
- Twitter (some people use it, but not dominate, but gaining popularity)
- Flickr (good for sharing photos, but not a big following)
- LinkedIn (only done after others are done, but worth having an business listing)
- Google Maps is a must for businesses
- Snapchat advertising is catching on
- What's hot next week???
The use of social media icons on your website to point your clients to your social media sites allows the customer to watch your videos, see hunting and fishing photos or participate in your social media network. The recent growth of social networking sites on the internet has meant that businesses have started using the sites to advertise to the large numbers of users that are on these sites on a daily basis.